Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Actron CP9125 Pays for itself with the first use!

Actron CP9125 Pays for itself with the first use!
I just got my Actron scanner in the mail. I did read a good portion of the reviews before I bought it, but was still concerned about actually learning how to use it. Well I am happy to say my fears were not warranted. It was as simple as plugging it in under the dash (35 seconds) Starting the car (3 seconds) and hitting a couple of buttons(1 minute). It spit out a code. I looked it up on my cell on the internet and I immediately knew what why my check engine light came on! In total it saved me the time to go to the dealership, the cost $75 to diagnose the problem there, and the needless worry the accompanies the damn check engine light..the unknown.. I love this machine.."sniff sniff" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment