Monday, April 23, 2012

Actron CP9125 Good Product

 Actron CP9125 Good Product
This is a great product. I have save a lot of people money by using the scanner. I suggest everyone should buy this.
The dealership will charge you any where from 80-100 dollars to check out your problem when your check engine light comes on.

Actron CP9125 Excellent!!
I bought an 11 year old sports car that runs beautifully. The only problem -- the check engine light would come on. I took the car to my local mechanic, who read the codes and told me nothing serious. Long story short after 4 separate trips to attempt to repair the minor item tripping the light, I finally gave up. I bought the pocketscanner -- now on the occasion that the check engine light comes on (about once every few hundred miles) I check the codes myself -- if they are the same minor ones, I clear them. The scanner is easy to use and takes less than a minute to read and clear. For $50 bucks I no longer need to go to the mechanic and I don't have to look at a check engine light or worry about trying to find a "ghost" problem (kinked wire, etc.) that is tripping the light. Excellent product for the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment