Friday, April 6, 2012

Actron CP9125 Money saver.

Actron CP9125 Money saver.
This product did just what it was supposed to do.....save me money. I was having trouble with my Jeep. My neighbor said it sounded like a bad MAP sensor. After seeing how much they cost, I bought the scanner and found out I had 2 bad plugs. Good investment for the backyard mechanic.

Actron CP9125 Really great value and very helpful.
I bought this to help find the problem on a truck a few years ago. It's been a great addition to my toolbox and I've used it many times. Easy to use, and a great value for money. Sure a $200 scanner would have a lot more features, but I paid 39.99 and for that price it's paid for itself many times over. If you're a shade tree mechanic like me, and don't want to spend for the high end scanner, you cant beat this one. Also, it's rugged. Dropped a few times and shows no sign of wear and still works great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment