Thursday, April 12, 2012

Actron CP9125 Scanner Small package

Actron CP9125 Scanner Small package
What a time and money saver this device is. So easy to use as well. I didn't even have to read the manual (you men don't like to do that anyway) so it was great. :)

Actron CP9125 Scanner what i think about the item.
the item i thought was a realy goog product,unfortunately the one which i recieved was faulty.apparently the there was a bad conection from the inside of the product.
i had brought 2 of them the other one is working fine,but the one i told you about is falty.i called actron customer service to tell them about it and i was told i would have to contact amazon about it insted ,i hope from this you can advise me what to do.thanks

Actron CP9125 Scanner Great product!
I know very little about cars so having this around to know what's going on with the check engine light is great! I at least know where to start when trying to get my car repaired. I love how it's so straight forward and doesn't have a confusing menu. You just plug in and sure enough it spits the codes out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment